Handling Difficult Customers
Course Code: PDHDC2618-V1-1
Duration: 1 Day
Target Audience: All Staff
Min / Max Delegates: 8 / 12
Sector: People Development
Course Aims: The aim of this programme is to provide an overview of why people may be difficult, the different types of conflict this can create and how to diffuse this.
Course Objectives: At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe how and why people may get upset
- Explain how poor service may lead to ‘difficult customers.
- Describe the role of communication in diffusing difficult situations.
- Outline some of the techniques that can be used to build rapport with customers
- Demonstrate listening techniques that can manage conflict or diffuse difficult situations.
- Develop a personal action plan to manage conflict
Format: Tutor led skill development workshop
Assessment: Qualitative assessment by tutor in workshop Presentation – peer and tutor feedback
Enquiry about Handling Difficult Customers