Recruitment, Selection & Interview Skills
Course Code: PDRS020517
Duration: 1 Day
Target Audience: Individuals responsible for undertaking recruitment, selection and interviews.
Min / Max Delegates: 8 / 12
Sector: People Development
Course Aims: To identify the key steps that are required to establish an effective recruitment and selection process that supports organisations in selecting the right people for posts.
Course Objectives: By the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Explain the business benefits of using a structured recruitment and selection process
- Identify the legislation that governs recruitment and selection
- Describe how job specifications can be written to encourage strong applicants
- State the different methods an organisation may utilise for the application process
- Describe how interviewers can effectively prepare to interview candidates
- Explain how to help candidates perform effectively at interview.
Format: Tutor led skill development workshop
Assessement: Tutor assessment during workshop.
Enquiry about Recruitment, Selection & Interview Skills