Course Code: PDTM0517V1-1
Duration: 1 Day
Target Audience: General Staff, Team Leaders, First/Middle/Senior Managers
Min / Max Delegates: 8 / 12
Sector: People Development
Course Aims: To enable delegates to consider where their time goes and how effectively it is used. To improve their time management skills, prioritise their workload and maximise the resources available to them.
Course Objectives: By the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key principles behind respecting own and others’ time
- Use tools and techniques in order to use time effectively
- Participate in activities to reinforce learning
- Create an action plan for personal improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
- Examine how resources available can help and hinder prioritisation and look at overcoming them.
- Examine how to manage time and other resources assertively
Format: Tutor led skill development workshop with pre-learning tasks 2 days prior to course
Assessment: Qualitative assessment by tutor in workshop & review of action plan by line manager.
Enquiry about Time Management
Enter the security code shown above